Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Likes to "Twitter" a poem.....by Kim Sirrah

Sittin at the bar on Saturday night, I was lookin for love, I was feelin alright. High hopes and intensions of tryin to hook-up, when a blonde walked my way in a double "D" cup!

I said, "Hey Babe what's your pleasure can I buy you a drink?" She asked me if I "twittered" I said, "What do you think?" Erotic possibilities came rushing through my head, double dippin in her "D" cups with martini's in her bed!

Well my heart began to "twitter" when she called me, "Honey Pie." She said she's into "Blogging" and I knew she wouldn't lie. Well "blogging" did sound odd to me, but I forgot to mention; she rubbed my leg and kissed my neck, "Oh Lord! The sexual tention!"

I drove just like a maniac she gave me good direction. Unlocked her door, she smiled at me, "Oh God she was perfection!" By her bed she kept a laptop; my impression seemed much blacker, broadband, high speed and mega rams, I thought that I'd go whackers!

She gestured me to come sit down as she began to "twitter," and I'll admit to you my friend, I was feeling rather bitter. All my hopes of sexual fantasies, seemed completely out of question, she saw my disappointment, and assured me good intentions.

Then she "Google" searched a website titled: "How to please your man!" I sighed relieved, we searched the net, cause Baby had a plan. She sexed me up, she sexed me down, I think of her and jitter. And all because you know by now my Baby likes to "twitter!"

So, "thanks" to all at Microsoft my fantasies came true, and all out there who "twitter" I just want to say "THANK YOU!"

Now as for Baby she's found fame, so go and take a look. Just point and click, it's free sign in, you'll find us on "Facebook!"

2 comments: